Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 Days to go!!!

So, yes, 10 days until my due date.  How crazy is that?!?  I can't believe that it's already been 9 months.  It wasn't until this past weekend when I was laying in bed with insomnia and killer heartburn that I finally decided I was ready for this baby to come.  I've had a great pregnancy and was content with him hanging out in my belly for a few more weeks.  Not anymore.  Any day baby is fine with me.  

We also are in the process of moving.  We've been in our new place for almost three weeks now.  Here are a few pre-move-in pictures.  I'll post lived in pictures once we get the boxes to the basement.

 The living room.

 This is the kitchen.

This is our patio and me.

Cat-Cat exploring the bathroom cupboard and drawer.  She is the most helpful unpacker in the sense that she follows me from room to room and then inspects every box to make sure I didn't miss anything.


Now for baby bump pictures for my sisters.
 
36 Weeks

38 and a half Weeks!

They say the baby is as long as a leek.  If I hadn't worked at a grocery store for 5 years, I don't think I would know how long a leek is.  Week 39 is equated with a watermelon and week 40 with a pumpkin.  Not the best mental images to help me through the labor and delivery process, but still fun references.  Cross your fingers that labor starts in the evening, middle of the night, or on the weekend so Cody's closer than three hours away.  

10 more days!! Then we can finally meet Baby.

1 comment: