Monday, April 18, 2011

New Home! and 29 Weeks!


This is our new condo.  We will live in the one on the left end.  We move in June 1st.  It's one of those things that just fell in our laps.  And while Cody and I are sad to be leaving our current ward, we are looking forward to the new opportunities that this will bring.  


29 Weeks!! 11 to go!! It's crazy just how fast and slow this whole pregnancy thing is going.  I can say, "I can't believe that it's only been 29 weeks," and mean it both positively and negatively.  Baby has been moving quite a bit now.  It's fun to watch my belly move when I lay down at night.  I'm so excited for this awesome blessing that I have in my life.  My sweet boy I love you and can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Your condo looks so pretty! And your belly bump is like WOW! all of the sudden. I can't wait to see your new place and most of all to see Baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you moving to?? We will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete