Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall and Catch up!

So... it's been a while. I know I need to work on this whole blog thing. Things are going well for us here. Cody is in school and working his butt off memorizing all those trees. I'm going crazy with school and doing my job. I also got put in as Young Women Secretary about a month ago. It's been such an awesome experience to work with the youth.

My sister is getting married in January. I'm busy helping with all the fun. I drove out to Utah to help Lisa pick out a dress and to see my mom. I also got to see all my awesome cousins. It's been so long since we have all been together, it was super fun.

Fall is here and it feels like it's already gone. When I went to Utah two weeks ago, we got 3-5 inches of snow in the lovely city of Fort Collins. It killed all the leaves on the trees and now everything is bare. But fall also means pumpkins. I love all things pumpkin and have started a tradition of Pumpkin Waffles for General Conference Sunday. (Recipe to come soon). I love creating traditions with my little family!

Family is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment